All NEW units are available at both of our locations. Please contact your local Big Toy Superstore for color options and availability.
2019 Beta Motorcycles 500 RR-S
- Type: Single cylinder, 4-valve, (steel intake and exhaust) 4-stroke liquid cooled, cooling fan, electric start.
- Bore: 100mm
- Stroke: 60.8mm
- Displacement: 478 cc
- Compression Ratio: 12.1:1
- Ignition: DC-CDI with dual map selection, Kokusan. 200 W output at 6000 RPM
- Spark Plug: NGK LKAR8A-9
- Lubrication: Twin oil pumps with cartridge oil filter. Separate oil for engine and clutch .8 liter each
- Fuel System: 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc
- Primary Ratio: 31:73
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring chain, DID
- Frame: Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above exhaust port. Quick Air filter a cc ess from the side.
- Wheelbase: 58.1 in.
- Seat Height: 36.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.6 in.
- Footrest Height: 16.25 in.
- Dry Weight: 246 lb. (wet weight, no fuel)
- Electrical: Trail Tech Voyager GPS unit
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.1 US gal.
- Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression, rebound, & spring preload.
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/ adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Front Wheel Travel: 11.6 in.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4 in.
- Final Gearing: 15t front, 48t rear
- Front Brake: 260mm rotor
- Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
- Front/Rear Rim: 21 in. (Front) 18 in. (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro, DOT approved
- Warranty: 12 month Limited Warranty
- Trail Tech Voyager GPS with navigation, engine & outside temperature, ability to download trail routes, hours, mileage, trip meter, and much more.
- The new ZF Sachs forks feature the positioning of the compression, rebound, and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap. Adjustments can now be made on the fly without special tooling.
- The new ZF Sachs rear shock is about 300g lighter and has been designed to increase sensitivity while enhancing comfort and traction.
*Additional Fees May Apply*
- 478 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100mm x 60.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection
- DC-CDI with dual map selection, Kokusan. 200 W output at 6000 RPM
- Front Suspension
- 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression, rebound, & spring preload.
- Front Brakes
- 260mm rotor
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/ adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm rotor
- Dry Weight
- 246 lb. (wet weight, no fuel)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.1 US gal.
- 58.1 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 36.6 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain, DID