Please contact us for color options and availability.
2015 Honda CRF250
Decked out in CMT Carbon Fiber
Motor Completely Rebuilt
New Crank, Piston, Valves
Hammer Head Hole Shot
Front Disc Guard
Over-sized Foot Pegs
Big Toy Superstore
2551 Peters Creek Pkwy
Winston Salem, NC 27127
Your Perfect Trail Bike Has Arrived.
Skilled off-roaders seek a bike that offers an ideal balance of power and size, performance and handling. That’s why we built the CRF250X.
Based on our popular and podium-friendly MX racer, the CRF250X is powered by a four-stroke Unicam® engine modified for optimum off-road riding. We’ve also specially-tuned the suspension for the trails, and given the rugged transmission wide-ratio gearing to handle whatever conditions you come across.
Then there’s the electric starter that puts you on the fast track with the push of a button.
So take a look at the CRF250X. We think you’ll like what you see.
Track Proven: With its Unicam® cylinder head, this liquid-cooled four-stroke puts out loads of power over a wide rpm band for maximum trail performance.
Easy Starts: Our push-button electric starter offers all-around convenience, whether you’re starting out on your ride or quickly restarting in tough conditions.
- Compact, Lightweight 249cc Unicam® Engine
- Gear-Driven Counterbalancer: Gear-Driven Counterbalancer reduces vibration and drives the water pump. Eight clutch plates provide the surface area necessary to handle the engine's massive torque, while carefully matched clutch springs provide a light feel at the lever.
- Twin-Sump Lubrication: Twin-sump lubrication system separates the oil supply for the crankshaft, piston and valve train from the clutch and transmission. This ensures a cool supply of oil to the clutch, eliminates clutch and transmission material contamination of the engine oil, reduces the amount of circulating oil and permits the use of a smaller oil pump.
- Dual Radiators: Dual radiators feature a refined core area for improved heat dissipation compared with conventional dual-radiator designs. Coolant recovery tank is located in front of the engine between the frame downtubes for improved center of gravity. Coolant tank is protected by a plastic skidplate.
- Electric Starter: Electric start system ensures trouble-free starting in all conditions. Electric starter also drives the clutch side of the crankshaft to provide superior lubrication to starter gears while producing a narrow engine with a short, strong crank.
- Removable Subframe: Removable rear subframe allows easier access to the engine and shock and simplifies maintenance.
- Works-Style Front Brakes: Compact twin-piston front brake caliper, anodized-aluminum brake pistons and lightweight new 240mm new front disc increase stopping power while minimizing unsprung weight for improved turning and handling.
- Works-Style Rear Brakes: HRC works-type rear brake system adds a new 240mm brake rotor to its integrated rear master-cylinder and fluid reservoir, a set-up that eliminates the separate reservoir and hose.
- 18-Inch Rear Wheel: 18-inch rear wheel features same lightweight rear hub and HRC works-type lightweight-aluminum spoke nipples as used on CRF250R.
- Superior Ergonomics: Placing the rider’s legs at the narrowest part of the frame improves comfort and handling.
- Renthal Handlebar: Aluminum Renthal handlebar (971 bend) is rubber-mounted to help reduce rider fatigue and improve comfort.
- LED Taillight: LED taillight integrated into rear fender. It’s light, compact, and bulletproof.
- Engine Type: 249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 78mm x 52.2mm
- Induction: Keihin® 37mm flat-slide carburetor with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance and lighting coil
- Compression Ratio: 12.9:1
- Valve Train: Unicam®, four-valve; 31mm intake valve, 26mm exhaust valve
- Starting: Electric and Kick
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: #520 T-ring-sealed chain; 14T/53T
- Front Suspension: 47mm inverted Showa® cartridge fork with 16-position rebound- and 16-position compression-damping adjustability; 12.4 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa® single shock with spring-preload, 17-position rebound-damping adjustability, and compression damping adjustment separated into low-speed (13 positions) and high-speed (3.5 turns); 12.4 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 240mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm disc
- Front Tire: 80/100-21
- Rear Tire: 100/100-18
- Rake: 27.54 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 118mm (4.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in.
- Seat Height: 37.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 254 lb. (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gal.
- Ground Clearance: 13.6 in.
- Model Id: CRF250X
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- 249 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 78mm x 52.2mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin® 37mm flat-slide carburetor with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- CD with electronic advance and lighting coil
- Front Suspension
- 47mm inverted Showa® cartridge fork with 16-position rebound- and 16-position compression-damping adjustability; 12.4 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 240mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® Showa® single shock with spring-preload, 17-position rebound-damping adjustability, and compression damping adjustment separated into low-speed (13 positions) and high-speed (3.5 turns); 12.4 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 254 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.9 gal.
- 58.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 13.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 37.7 in.
- 4.7 in. (118mm)
- 27.54 deg.
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- #520 T-ring-sealed chain; 14T/53T