Please contact us for color options and availability.
2012 Honda CBR 600RR
Two Brothers Racing exhaust
clean bike ready for some summer fun
Model: CBR600RR / CBR600RR C-ABS.
Engine Type: 599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder.
Bore and Stroke: 67mm x 42.5mm.
Compression ratio: 12.2:1.
Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder.
Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors.
Talk about a blast to ride: Honda’s awesome CBR600RR strikes a perfect balance between performance and handling in a middleweight package. The CBR600RR offers state-of-the-art technology in a package most riders find just about perfect. And to make a legendary bike even better, you can opt for one with Honda’s revolutionary Combined Anti-Lock Braking System (C-ABS), the first ever on a production supersport motorcycle.
The CBR600RR is the best 600-class sportbike going, and one of the sharpest looking as well. The only question: Which color will you be riding?
The compact HESD helps maintain predictable high-speed handling and low-speed maneuverability. Way more sophisticated than a simple fixed-rate damper, it’s one of the keys to the CBR600RR’s extraordinary handling.
The CBR600RR has been honed to perfection on racetracks all over the world, and has impeccable racing credentials: In fact, its engine was chosen to be the basis of the Moto2 class in Grand Prix racing.
- Dual-Stage Fuel Injection: Two sets of injectors per cylinder ensure both low- and high-rpm performance. You get near instantaneous high-rpm response, along with great low-rpm metering and clean running.
- Two-Stage Ram Air: Nose mounted, two-stage ram air system provides a high volume of cool air to the airbox, for linear power delivery and superb engine performance.
- Centrally Located Fuel Tank: The CBR600RR's 4.8-gallon fuel tank is positioned in the center of the chassis and low in the frame. This allows for a more compact design, but even more important helps centralize the bike's mass. Increased mass centralization means the CBR is more responsive to rider input, especially when leaning the bike into a turn or standing it up at the exit.
- Honda Electronic Steering Damper
- Radial Mounted Front-Brake Calipers: The CBR600RR uses radial-mounted monoblock front-brake calipers. This construction makes the caliper stiffer, and that means you get better brake feel for more linear, powerful stopping. Each caliper also uses four chromium-plated aluminum pistons for smooth, friction-free operation.
- Honda Multi-Action System (HMAS) Inverted Fork: The HMAS cartridge fork features an exclusive internal piston construction. The innovative design employs smaller-diameter pistons to keep oil velocity high for improved damping characteristics and an expanded range of adjustability. The result: you get more precise suspension performance, especially over smaller surface irregularities.
- Unit Pro-Link Suspension: By eliminating the frame-mounted top shock mount, Unit Pro-Link isolates the chassis from bumps, resulting in more precise handling and better traction. Developed on Honda's championship-winning MotoGP bikes, it's a perfect example of the CBR's superior engineering.
- Line-beam Headlights: Line-beam headlights feature two-piece reflector design utilizing two H7 bulbs for optimum light distribution and unique compact design. The result: the headlight helps you see better, and also helps make you visible to traffic.
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension: 41 mm inverted HMAS™ cartridge fork with spring-preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with 310 mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 23.5 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 97.7 mm (3.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 53.9 in.
- Seat Height: 32.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 410 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gal., including 0.9-gallon reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: 40 mpg
- Model Id: CBR600RR
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Red, Black
- One Year: Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type: 599 cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 67 mm x 42.5 mm
- Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40 mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 12.2:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Engine Type
- Inline four-cylinder; DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 599 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 67 mm x 42.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40 mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm inverted HMAS™ cartridge fork with spring-preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with 310 mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 53.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 23.5 deg.
- 3.9 in. (97.7 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- 40 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 410 lb.
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #525 O-ring chain
- Red, Black
- One Year Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.